With millions of dollars in grant funding made available each year by the Australian Government and many other funding opportunities such as Community, Corporate and Philanthropic Foundations, it can be extremely challenging to navigate through the Grant process and achieve a successful outcome!
Main Business Activities:
I help businesses and Not-For-Profits gain access to funding so they can achieve their growth strategy and goals. I hold a genuine interest and passion for helping businesses reach their goals by providing solutions to their Grant Application problems.
With over twenty (20) years’ experience in compiling winning grants and tenders along with negotiating terms and conditions of Contract. I have been successful at achieving funding over $15.8m from State Governments along with experience in Grant evaluation and administration of $4m annually within the Federal Government and $15m annually within a Philanthropic Foundation.
In addition, my experience in both private and public sectors as a Grant Writer and a Grant Officer, helps me consider all sides of stakeholder engagement.
This experience enables me to research, draft and submit Grant proposals on behalf of my Clients to help them achieve their business goals that align with their vision and growth strategy.
- Researching and identifying Grant opportunities
- Preparing and assessing Clients for Grant eligibility
- Drafting and submission of Grant Applications
- Grant presentation once shortlisted
- Contract negotiations and execution
- Deeds of Variation
- Contract Management of deliverables:
- progress reports
- monthly claims
- budget tracking
- Ongoing Contract Compliance
- Project close out:
- acquittal reporting
- Research and Development Start-ups
- Community Legal Services
- Small Business COVID-19 Recovery
- Automotive Industry
- Indigenous Business Owners
- Female Leadership
- Bookkeepers and Accountants
Grant funding can help your Business grow!
Laura Dean | Grant & Tender Specialist
Procurement | Contracts Management
M: 0410 571 664 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org